Period

'Are you on your period?'

The question possibly most women get a few times before and during the dreaded 'time of the month'.

Well today I have had it multiple times, and yes, yes I am due on in the next few days, so back off my shit! You're doing my head in and I have pictured your murder a few times in my head, the glazed stare I give you whilst you ask me "you on your period?" 7 different scenarios have gone through my mind
 And it all ends in you unable to breath.



Please tell me you get this as well? Like how do you react with such a shocking question that makes you believe you don't need this shit, every month, a few days before the blood bath begins. It irritates me, it really irritates me.

I am so emotional today, I've wanted to lie in bed and cry today, but instead I've done the usual motherly duties and taken it on the chin of all the insults thrown at me from the other half, "that's your job" , "I'm not doing that, it's my day off" "you've lost your touch Florence". PISS OFF!




Yet, I wouldn't dream of insulting such a person who was possibly feeling quite fragile. It causes arguments and I don't do arguing, I say how I'm feeling but sometimes it gets ignored. Today is the day that "your easy to wind up that's why I do it", mmmm so you'd find much joy in watching me sit there and probably crying thinking of all the scenarios where this wouldn't make me feel so awful about myself. I thought I was pretty cool, calm and collected today. Pfft. Prick.


I haven't done my make-up which I rarely do anyway, I've lost touch.
Every night I look in the mirror and go, tomorrow I'll get up put a full face and sort my hair out ! The next morning I'll wake up, look in the mirror and go 'meh' , why? Make an effort Florence for gods sake! I always feel more confident when I have makeup on and wearing decent clothes.
Since having my second baby I've struggled with my weight, I'll think I must start working out or eat healthy, but, I love chocolate who doesn't love chocolate. And it gets used as a substitute for the mood I am in, I turn to chocolate. I don't feel sexy, I have lost my confidence. Please tell me you feel like this at times ? How do you make yourself feel good? Please message me and tell me guys !

I am currently fighting a spotty chin, its not your average couple here and there, these are monstrous things, lumps popping through with nothing to get at! I had to veet cream my top lip and chin yesterday, which always leaves me spotty the next couple of days, but I had to do mine when I was due on, which never helps. however I suffer so bad with spotty chin and top lip I literally want to take so many layers of skin off and just start all over again. I am 27 years old, surely I shouldn't still be getting spots at my age. What do I do ? What do you do to help with spots if you even suffer with them ?


This picture literally represents my current life, sudocream slapped on and my partners bare arse foot waving at me from behind! *GAG EMOJI*

I researched into why I get these spots and it says I have a hormonal imbalance, and too much stress. That helps. I also saw it could be to do with an over production of Androgen's, which comes from the male hormone Testosterone. I know, I feel incredibly masculine right now. This can apparently also be from having too much sugar intake, I love tea, and I have, No had two sugars in my tea. So I have now cut that out. And look how my face is STILL looking! 


I use a a foam cleanser to wash my face, which has Tea tree in, and then use some Lemon gel on my spots as part of an anti-bacterial. Then I use a moisturiser with nothing in it, no smell, no added rubbish. The rest of my face is okay, its just my chin.

If any of you have any tips that you find work, please message me.

Love Me x


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hi. Hello. Good Morning. HELLO!

Happy FIRST birthday!!!

Moving On, Saving Up.