Introduction

Hi Guys/Gals 

My Name is Florence 



This is me, looking flawlessly flawed, under all that make-up is just another mum trying to find the handbook on how to be the greatest mum possible. heading out for a meal with my family. Then to return home, back to reality, crying as I take my make-up off, looking in the mirror and going 'meh'.

Getting into bed with my Partner as he said to me 'noooo, you’ve taken your make up off?!' My back was the only thing he saw that night.

I have 2, may as well have 3, beautiful children, both boys. 

Currently at home living the high life and wanting to type everything that goes on in this crazy world I live in. 

If you fancy reading more, you'll see what I look like without make-up!

Thank you for taking the time to read this...

Much love X

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy FIRST birthday!!!

Hi. Hello. Good Morning. HELLO!

Moving On, Saving Up.